QCHP released a Circular No. 11/2014 dated 28/09/2014 about
“Approving training CPR courses provided by the members of International liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)” as below:
“The Healthcare Practitioners Registration and Licensing Department in Qatar Council for Healthcare Practitioners presents to you its compliments”.
In order to improve the quality of the services provided by QCHP , maintain the flexibility and to facilitate the registration and licensing procedures for all the healthcare practitioners , in line with the quality of the services provided, and patient safety.
Please note that the CPR courses from the following International providers (members of International liaison Committee on resuscitation) will be accepted.
1. European Resuscitation Council (ERC)
2. Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada (HSFC)
3. Australian and New Zealand Committee on Resuscitation (ANZCOR)
4. Resuscitation Councils of Southern Africa (RCSA)
5. Inter American Heart Foundation (IAHF)
6. Resuscitation Council of Asia (RCA-current members Japan, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan)
Furthermore, to the CPR courses granted by:
1. Resuscitation Council (UK).
2. American Safety & Health Institute
3. American Red Cross
In addition to the existing accepted CPR courses granted by:
1. American Heart Association
2. American Stroke Association.
4. Hamad Medical Corporation
5. Qatar Red Crescent
6. North Atlantic College
7. Qatar Petroleum
This circular shall be effective from its date 28/9/2014.